Excited to share this DIY party by blogger extraordinaire Martine de Luna of Make it Blissful. Like in all other things she does, Martine’s homemade party for son Vito was filled with inspired details that captures just how, well, blissful their family life is! And all the more in the coming weeks as her family waits to welcome another bundle of joy! Being pregnant and busy with workshops didn’t stop Martine from putting together a circus of an event for her son. With the help of the Party in a Box by Maricel Mendoza of A Sweet Cottage, she was able to pull off a homemade party with a DIY feel! Read on to know more and see the photos from the happy afternoon.
The Party in a Box comes with all the essentials you need to dress-up your homemade party. Just provide the theme and Maricel will help source (and personalize) it for you. It comes with complete instructions on how to set-up, where to place them, etc. For moms who want that DIY feel but don’t have enough time, this is the perfect solution! You cut on time, but still feel like you contributed in DIYing your kid’s birthday! Such a brilliant idea, if you ask me!
Here’s a list of suppliers that helped Martine with her homemade party:
- Party in a Box by A Sweet Cottage
- Buntings, Paper Plates, Napkins, Straws from Celebrations Party Central
- Photos by Photomark Lightworks
- Food Trays, Birthday Cake and Cupcakes from Almost Gourmet
- Barbecue from Hungry Juan
- Balloons from Dom Dom’s Party Shop, Tomas Morato (Tel. 02-372-0680)
- The zebra piñata was made by Nica of carlosandveronica.net
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!