A little bit late this time but still very much worthy of a blog post! Check out this list of your favorite homemade parties from last month and get some inspiration to DIY your way to your next party! And oh, guess what, it’s our 6th monthly round-up which means we’re half a year old already! A very halfy birthday to our growing HMP community!
1. This twinkle twinkle little stars party by @ellamartelino was a clear favorite!
View this post on Instagram
Time for some HMP mommy tips! Mommy @cesiewoble shares #how to make these easy #diy #standees: "1. Choose and layout the design (its additional cost if you ask the tarpaulin shop to layout for you 150-200) 2. Print on tarpaulin. 3. Cut the layout design leaving an inch away from the edge 4. Glue the tarpaulin on a balikbayan box 5. Cut it again, this time using a cutter 6. Use the excess boxes to make it stand. She adds: "Use it after in the playroom as a wall decor kaya better to use a glue instead of a glue gun. Best buy glue is ok and its cheaper 28 pesos. One bottle is enough for 4 standees:)" Share your own tips with us too so we can help spread the creativity! #hmptips #homemadeparties
2. Our first HMP mommy tip was c/o mommy @cesiewoble, because who else will let you know it can be done but other mommies themselves!
3. Not only was it a favorite, it was one of last month’s party features on the blog too! See this party by @piealboruy here!
4. We had a rainbow party series in our Instagram feed and this one by @katreenaalexandrea was a hit!
5. You can never go wrong with a pink, black and white combo and I’m guessing mommy @leahtudio knew that when she chose this color scheme!
Love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party! Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month! 😉