Oh April, you came by so fast I barely even noticed you were there! A birthday (mine!), two bridal showers and a little toddler kept me busy all month. I’m a little sad I wasn’t able to feature more parties on the blog, but still, April proved itself a happy month for HMP as we finally reached 2,000 followers in our Instagram community! Looking forward to growing more and more and it’s thanks to your sharings that we have an inspiring feed of DIY parties, just like these favorites from last month!
1. Any little boy would love a construction-themed party!
View this post on Instagram
#hmptips from mommy @aouieness for her DIY Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed lettering: "Inspired by some pegs I found on Etsy. Plain 8" kraft letters from @thecraftproject. Used poster paint to color the letters and printables I downloaded from Etsy for the additional embellishments." #etsy #mickeymouseparty
2. Our mommy tips are always a hit! Better make a compilation of these soon!
3. So much love in this family, each paper art handmade with love! I wish I had taken a better photo!
4. With summer in our midst, we could sure use an ice cream bar any day!
5. Sweet and dainty, just the way I like it!
And a few of my parties made it to our round-up! Our kitchen-themed bridal shower and my half year ice cream party were among your favorites too! Thank you for showing me some love! : )
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party! Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!