We all know a child brings so much color into one’s life, and that’s exactly the reason why Mommy Diane chose this theme for her little one’s first birthday. She shares, “To celebrate David’s first year, we wanted the atmosphere festive, but would focus on our dear birthday boy. We wanted simple, but not simplistic. I found inspiration from pinterest, and came up with a Rainbow colors + balloon theme. Color is among the things David brought to our lives.” The event was a family affair, with David’s aunts, though living overseas, still very much part of the party planning process. Always warms the heart to see a family work together on a homemade party. So stick around and see how much love (and color!) was poured into this DIY party!
- Venue and Catering: Blue Sapphire Hotel (0915-4455225)
- Balloons: Riza’s Balloons (0928-6549920)
- Cake: MS Rocafort (0928-5065091)
- Party Host/Magician: Erney Arcilla (0917-9798889)
- Most party supplies purchased from the UK and US
- Photos: Rorixavier Tolentino, a family friend
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!