I’m almost tempted to call this post freentables, because yes, you guessed it, it’s all about FREE Sesame Street Party Printables! I had a little bit of extra time on my hands today, so I decided to search the Internet for some cool prints that you can use for your next DIY party. It’s Friday anyway, so I did the searching for you, just in time for our #hmpfridayfinds.
1. Oh how I love free stuff over the internet! If you really must click on just one link, click here! Loads of Sesame Street party printables, from party hats, to banners, to cupcake toppers and cupcake wrappers!
2. This site has some custom prints of all things Sesame Street. You can also check out some decorating ideas from her homemade party!
3. In case you still plan on handing out actual invites you can check this one here. Great to give to your kid’s classmates!
5. Check out these perfect “Thank You” loot bag toppers (plus a few more Sesame Street Party tips) here!
6. Throwing a Cookie Monster party? Print this cute label for your cookie take-away box!
8. Need to get those little hands busy while waiting for the party to start? Download these educational Sesame Street colouring sheets here.
10. Finally, we must have a print out of that iconic street sign! Customize it however way you want. You can download the blank template here.
There you have it! Your Sesame Street Party Printables for your DIY party was brought to you by the letters H M P! Have fun party planning!
Did you recently throw a DIY party? Click here to see how you can be featured in the Homemade Parties blog!