We’re a little over a month away from the most wonderful time of the year so we’re making the wait more fun in Homemade Parties. Starting this week, until the weeks leading up to Christmas, we will be having a round of giveaways! It is, after all, the season of giving, so we’re giving away items for your home, or your little one, or your parties (think, party decors and printables!). This week, we’re giving away two sets of 4 hand-woven placemats from Union Crafts PH. Made from a locally-sourced cloth called Inabel, these placemats are another great way to spruce up your dining table for the many dinner (or lunch!) parties you’ll have at home.
Like in our past giveaways, it’s so easy to enter and get a chance to win! Here’s how:
- Follow @homemadeparties and @unioncraftsph in Instagram.
- Tag at least two friends (or as many as you’d like) in the comment section of the official giveaway photo in Instagram. This will serve as your entry.
- There are two more options for extra entries: (a) In Instagram: Repost the official photo below with the original mechanics and tag @homemadeparties in the photo so we can see it. (b) In Facebook: Share a link to this blogpost on your Facebook wall and follow the Facebook pages of Homemade Parties and Union Crafts PH. Don’t forget to tag @Homemade Parties on your wall post so we can count your entry. Better yet, leave a comment below with the shared link so we can track your entry easily.
- You must first do steps 1 and 2 above in Instagram for your additional entries to count. (Maximum of three entries per person.)
- The giveaway will run from Nov. 23-28.
- There will be two winners, each receiving a set of 4 placemats. The winners, to be chosen randomly, will be announced here on Nov. 29, Sunday.
- Overseas followers are welcome to join but the items will be shipped within the Philippines only.
- Please make sure your accounts are PUBLIC for the duration of the promo. To those who made an additional entry via Facebook, please make sure the post is PUBLIC.
Union Crafts PH creates home accessories and furniture pieces using locally-sourced materials. Each piece is carefully and skilfully handmade by Filipino craftsmen and women from La Union. To quote the ladies behind this up and coming Filipino brand: The word “Union” in our brand name is not just to reinforce that our materials and talents come from La Union. It also means the merging of traditional and modern ideas and concepts, and the collaboration amongst skilled craftsmen and designers. Our vision is to be able to use more locally-sourced materials and work with other talented craftsmen not only from La Union but also from all over the Philippines.
Lounge and relax with our HOPSCOTCH sofa. The Inabel fabric cover is removable so you can easily wash and clean whenever needed. Option to purchase per piece, with and without back rest. #hopscotch #sofa #checkered #madewithlove #handmade #inabel #heritage #madeinthephilippines #lovelocal #home #homegoods #homeaccesories #ilocos #launion #furniture #philippinemade #unioncraftsph #unioncrafts #proudlyphilippinemade #buylocal #trylocalph #whatstoloveph #HomegrownPH
Table setting using multi-colored Inabel table cloths for a 5-course French birthday dinner tonight. #madewithlove #handmade #inabel #heritage #madeinthephilippines #lovelocal #home #homeaccesories #ilocos #launion #furniture #pinoypride #philippinemade #unioncraftsph #proudlyphilippinemade #buylocal #trylocalph #whatstoloveph #HomegrownPH #tablesetting #tablescape A photo posted by Union Crafts PH (@unioncraftsph) on
A week ago, one of the members of the APEC committee, contacted us and bought a couple of our Inabel blankets and placemats sets. She said that one of the delegates’ wives loves to shop for traditional goods whenever she travels. We are so honored and grateful that they have chosen us. And just like what our message says on the card, we hope that these traditional Filipino fabrics find special places in the home of the Prime Minister and his wife. #unioncrafts #unioncraftsph #launion #inabel #apec2015
Updated as of Nov. 29: And we have our winners! Congratulations guys! Please send us an email so we can contact you for shipping details.