How did the love month treat you? We get an extra day today so better make it count! Find a project, do a good deed, or for all those hopeless romantic ladies…propose! They say the 29th of February is the time ladies can propose to their gents! 😍 So good luck there! Just like any other month, we’re closing February with our round-up. There were some notable posts this month that you all liked starting with these little ladies having tea!
You also got some laughs thinking about yourself and your craft addiction with this…
…and wished someday there was a sweet surprise like this waiting for you down the stairs!
But nothings beats the DIY wonders of these posts you shared over the hashtag #homemadeparties!
1. @delightfulhimig’s photoshoot: How can you not fall in love with that flowery photoshoot prop? Or a better question…how can you not fall in love with this nanay-daughter tandem?!
2. @maeilla’s DIY invites: I’ve always said the invite sets the tone for any event so better make it good! But that doesn’t mean you can do it yourself! Check out these DIY invites for this DIY-filled wedding.
3. @riokatipunan’s vision board: Some people are just blessed with creativity. How pretty are these frame-worthy drawings of mommy for her baby’s party?
4. @piakfernando’s Peppa Pig party preps: An #hmpmakeitmondays post! Because party planning is as much fun as the party itself for all of us DIY mommies!
5. @ardithmichelle’s pineapple party: It doesn’t matter if your guests are 12 or 120. A little effort to make look pretty will make your guests feel extra special. See the full party here.
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!
***In case you’re new to the blog, HMP’s Monthly Round-ups feature the most “liked” DIY parties from our Instagram and Facebook feeds combined.