I finally get to work on the real round-up post! I was writing my usual intro for our monthly round-up, and…well, I got a little distracted and ended up launching Shades of Something, HMP’s party planning arm! Don’t get me wrong, I still champion DIY and homemade parties, but I know there are also some who find the task a little daunting. So don’t fret, I’m here to hold your hand through it or even take the burden off your hands completely! But before I get sidetracked again, I’ll jump into our favorite posts from the past month. If you’re new to the blog, HMP’s Monthly Round-ups feature the most “liked” DIY parties from our Instagram and Facebook feeds combined. Here they are:
1. @erinsongalia’s DIY party hats: Adorable DIY party hats! I love the touch of cotton on some of the farm friends.
2. mitchieuropa’s pink and black party: There was a time in my life i was obsessed with this color scheme. Totally screams feminine elegance!
3. @malayangpilipina’s DIY buntings: Oh yes, sewing machines or general sewing skills definitely come in handy when you’re into DIY!
4. Sofia and the gang’s office parties: A first for HMP, an office party feature! Just in time for labor day. See more of their office parties here.
5. @amazingrrrace’s Star Wars party: How can we pass up the month of May without a Star Wars feature. See the full party here.
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!