Oh goodie! There’s a new giveaway for our HMP readers! I love how we can give back somehow with the help of mom and pop shops that’s proudly Pinoy! This week, Littlest Setter is giving away a cute fabric crown and nursery pillow to a lucky winner. Can you already imagine your little ones with these items for their monthly shoots? Or for their everyday shoots for that matter! Don’t we all take photos of our babies everyday? It’s addicting! 😀
Here’s our usual easy mechanics!
- Follow @homemadeparties and @littlestsetter on Instagram.
- Tag at least two friends (or as many as you’d like) in the comment section of the official giveaway photo (pictured below) in Instagram. This will serve as your entry.
- There are two more options for extra entries: (a) In Instagram: Repost the official photo below with the mechanics and tag @homemadeparties in the photo so we can see it. (b) In Facebook: Share a link to this blogpost on your Facebook wall and follow the Facebook pages of Homemade Parties and Littlest Setter. Don’t forget to tag @Homemade Parties on your wall post so we can count your entry. Better yet, leave a comment below with the shared link so we can track your entry easily.
- You must first do steps 1 and 2 above in Instagram for your additional entries to count.
- The giveaway will run from July 19-26.
- The winner, to be chosen randomly, will be announced here on the blog on July 27, Wednesday.
- Overseas followers are welcome to join but the items will be shipped within the Philippines only.
- Please make sure your accounts are PUBLIC for the duration of the promo. To those who made an additional entry via Facebook, please make sure the post is PUBLIC.
Have you seen their Instagram feed!? It’s every mommy’s dream feed (😂 pun intended!) You’ll probably go on an online shopping spree for your little ones so best get ready! They have chic baby essentials from nursing covers to adorable bonnets, crib shoes, bow ties and headbands. They also have nursery accessories like roundie playmats, pillows and wooden scrabble letters. What’s best, it’s owned by two moms who decided to make handmade items for their own babies to use, 100% handmade in Manila. Check out some of their items below.
[Updated July 27] And we have a winner! Congratulations, mommy Jenina!