We’ve seen a lot of pretty backdrops in our Homemade Parties community so we’re sharing some of them to help you plan and style your next party. It’s nice to set-up against an interesting piece of home decor (a painting or an architectural piece, perhaps) – then you wouldn’t have to worry so much about making an intricate backdrop. But most venues have bare or blank walls (or sometimes, walls you really need to cover!😂), which calls for you to whip out your scissors and creativity to make something eye-candy. Good thing the internet is filled with ideas, so whether your setting this up against a dessert spread or using it for your photo booths, these easy DIY backdrop ideas will surely make your next party Pintagram worthy! (Ok, in case I need to spell it out: Pintagram = Pinterest + Instagram). 😅
1. Add paper cut-outs to bare walls.
See more of this monthly photoshoot here.
2. Hang DIY paper fringes and pompoms! See more of this party here.
3. Flowers + Washi = Love!
4. You can also doodle your way to a backdrop!
5. Or sometimes, strips of crepe paper can already do the trick! See this donut party here.
6. Combine “furniture” with a DIY piece. See more of this here.
7. Tassels, tassels, tassels! Gotta love them!
8. Bring out the honeycombs! Or in this case, make a tree out of honeycombs!
9. Better yet, make a statement!
10. Have some balloons! Lots and lots of balloons!
11. But sometimes, simplicity is key!
12. Or if all else fails, commune with nature! See more of this party here.
13. Finally, mix ‘em all up, why don’t you? 😂
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!