Because we couldn’t get enough of it, here’s another round of inspiration for all you DIY party lovers! More easy backdrops to choose from. [Check out Part 1 here!] You don’t have to be a pro crafter to make most of these so go and hang-out with our friends Pinterest and Youtube for some tutorials! Good luck!
1. Hang some plushies!
2. Create pretty medallions and paper fans!
See more of this Frozen Party here.
3. Make a balloon arc!
4. Or make some giant flowers! See more of this party here.
5. I bet you haven’t thought of this! Paper plates!
6. Or how about repurposing old home pieces?
7. Oh, but we have more of those pretty tassels!
8. Sometimes, decorative paper can already do the trick (or treat!)
9. Greet them with pennants! See more of this party here. 10. Finally, our go to backdrop, wrap those plywoods with fabric and prop them against the wall! See more of these parties here and here. Oh, but wait, there’s more! What do you do if you don’t have a wall to set-up against it? This tutorial for a DIY frame will help do the trick! Happy party planning!
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties! Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here. And if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!