Two birthday girls, 475 yards of ribbons and laces, and two weeks to plan! These are the magic numbers for today’s featured homemade party. Laigne promised her twin sisters she would throw them a Sweet 16 Boho Chic party complete with teepees, dreamcathers and all things Bohemian. After rushed trips to our favorite party supplies havens like Divisoria, Carolina’s and Market! Market!, she was able to put together an intimate backyard party with family and friends. Nothing like loads of ribbons and laces in different shades, textures and sizes to complete this Boho look!
Create this look in your next homemade party with help from the following:
- Canvas cloth used for the backdrop and teepee is from Carolina’s
- Bows and laces all from Carolina’s
- LED ‘B’ Lights and Board papers from Michael’s Craft Store from the U.S.
- Yarns and nylon threads from National Bookstore
- Some dream catchers DIY some from Divisoria
- Other Divisoria finds: Paper lanterns and flower crowns
- Picnic tables from Event Rentals PH
- Rattan rings from Artikel (Gift Market at Market! Market!)
- Food trays from 8 Spoons
- Cake from Cake Avenue Bakeshop
- Photos by the twins’ cousin Ashley and the video by their sister Sandra
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties! Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here. And if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!