We have a berry sweet party on the blog today, made a lot sweeter with Mama G’s DIY efforts for Mochia’s berry first birthday! Mama is an arts and crafts enthusiast and a self-proclaimed “strawberry addict” so having a strawberry-themed party was an easy choice. As a child, she’s always dreamed of having a birthday party so she went all out with Mochia’s, spending months to handcraft every detail like the loot bags, decors, and yes, even that super cute strawberry piñata! Her favourites from the party are the Strawberry Juice stand, Sweets Buffet, and Goodies corner…but let me tell you, how cute is Baby Mochia’s strawberry outfit?!
Here are the suppliers that helped mommy with her homemade party:
- Catering by Queensland
- Photos by The Happy Project
- Souvenirs from Design x Print by Sav
- Printable layouts by Maggie and Dee
- Entertainment c/o Mochia’s dad Ralph Realizo (magic show), Iriz Lintag (hosting) and Golden Show (acrobat performance)
- Wooden props rented from Love Bug Manila
- Photo Booth Services by PhotoArt
- Cake baked by Krey’s Cupcake
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!
Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here.