Welcoming another month with loads of DIY ideas and inspirations. We’re definitely past mid-year and before we know it, the ber months are coming! I’m usually excited for the last couple of months of the year because of the holiday season, but in the last year, I’ve had another reason to be excited about it: the blog’s birthday month in October! 🎉 Last year we had our Hands-on Celebration, and as early as now, I’m already thinking of what we can do to celebrate our second year! If you have some ideas, comment below! Anyway, on to your favorite posts from last month!
1. @iamthetet’s Little Prince Party. Clear balloons filled with gold confetti: a fun new way to display balloons. I can imagine the kids’ excited faces when they realize what will happen if they pop one of these! 😬
2. @iamhappymommy’s wall art. I envy those that have pretty handwriting. You can do so many things! I love the visual impact of this set-up because of the backdrop, and it’s relatively easy to do (i.e. if you have great handwriting! hehe!)
3. @gkyrealizo’s magical spread. What theme will you come up with for a man who does magic tricks for a living? Why, a magician’s table spread of course. Mommy Gianne put this together using mostly her husband’s props!
4. @riokatipunan’s DIY bento tags. Washi tapes and stamps work wonders in any project, add to that, a particularly skilled set of hands when it comes to crafting and lettering!
5. @amandamegumi’s Beauty and Beast party. Drawing Mrs. Potts and Chip on their tea pot and cup, dressing up her vintage mirror and adding a rose to their home decor were were just some of the ways mommy brought this party to life using everyday things!
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!