I’ll let you in on a little secret. This was initially supposed to be a mommy blog documenting my life as a stay-at-home mom after years of working as a marketing manager. I already had blog-name studies for it, topics to write. But then later on I decided to focus on something more niche, a topic that many didn’t write much about which was DIY parties. And now here we are. I didn’t realize that by doing so, I’d still be able to touch the lives and hearts of other moms like me.
I’m at a life stage where all I shop from are mom and baby shops. I know most of you will agree that when we become moms, we shop less for ourselves and more for our babies. All I care about now are baby things – clothes, toys, shoes, accessories. I was gifted with a very special necklace recently from Jordi and Laura, a pendant that was made using the handwriting of my toddler. And as my birthday nears, I’d like to give one too to a lucky reader/follower of Homemade Parties.
Just follow our easy mechanics to get a chance to win your own customized necklace:
- Follow @homemadeparties and @shop.jordiandlaura on Instagram.
- Tag at least three friends (or as many as you’d like as long as these are personal and not business accounts) in the comment section of the official giveaway photo (linked below) in Instagram. This will serve as your entry.
- There are two more options for extra entries: (a) In Instagram: Repost the official photo below with the mechanics and tag @homemadeparties and @shop.jordiandlaura in the photo so we can see it. (b) In Facebook: Share a link to this blogpost on your Facebook wall and tag @Homemade Parties so we can count your entry. Better yet, leave a comment below with the shared link so we can track your entry easily.
- The giveaway will run from April 1-7.
- The winner, to be chosen randomly, will be announced here on the blog on April 8, Sunday.
- Overseas followers are welcome to join but the items will be shipped within the Philippines only.
- Please make sure your accounts are PUBLIC for the duration of the promo. To those who made an additional entry via Facebook, please make sure the post is PUBLIC.
There’s a new kid on the block when it comes to children’s fashion. Jordi and Laura sells personalised accessories for mom & baby. Their items are made from locally-sourced, hypoallergenic materials that are safe for babies to use. You can’t go wrong with these super cute baby clothes made even better with the monogram and name embroidery service they offer. And there’s something for moms to enjoy too! One of the items in their accessories line can turn your child’s handwriting into a pendant which you can wear daily and keep close to your heart. Now that’s definitely something I’d love to have!
And we have a winner! Congratulations!