Throw in some grass skirts, hibiscus flowers, tiki statues and what have you got? A pretty little luau! Sweet baby girl Tori celebrated her first birthday in a neon tropicana theme. Mommy Gilyn and Daddy Malvin, who DIY’d the party’s styling, are beach lovers and considers Tori’s March birthday as the official start of their summer. It’s no wonder that the colourful styling and decor gave us all the beachy, summery vibe! Lei’s adorned the venue, there were tiki torches in every corner, and pineapples and cocktail umbrellas were everywhere. If this weren’t a kiddie party, I would’ve asked them to pass me the mojito please!😂 How fun it must’ve been to be a little girl celebrating in such a vibrant mood. Leaving you now to feast on these pretty photos. Aloha!
- Photos by Ingente-Valencerina Photography
- Video by Alvin Motilla
- Cakes and sweets by Kath’s Kitchen
- Invites and Photobooth by Wishes and Dreams
- Party items sourced from Divisoria
- Tiki booths and Styro art c/o Tori’s grandparents
- Venue and Catering: Acacia Hotel
- Party Host: Jiggles the Balloon Lady
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!
Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here.