This is late, I know. I’ve fallen victim to what we call the holiday rush! And since it’s December and we’re all likely busily running around like Santa’s elves, I’ll keep this short! See what we were busy with last month here and here. I still owe you the part 2 (and 3?) of my Divisoria post so I better get to our round-up so I can start working on those! 😁
1. @gelatomartinez’ owl party. Now holds the title of being the most liked photo/party in HMP. And rightfully so! I mean, those colors 😍 and the creative use of those honeycombs. You can’t help but fall in love.
2. @thelifeenthusiastic’s party tip. Some practical tips for the practical mom when throwing a party. Mess-free and easy to put together. (Also, couldn’t help but add mommy’s DIY set-up! Her kids seemed to enjoy admiring it too!)
3. @edaganda’s Star Wars party. Better take notes. We’re just a few weeks away from the new instalment of the Star Wars movie and I’m pretty sure your kids are gonna ask for this as a party theme!
4. @justcallmekrizzy’s DIY pop-up invite. What can I say? An invite with different handcrafted pop-ups that took months to make. I’m sure all those late nights were wroth it. #laboroflove
5. @joycelinayporto’s pink safari party. I love this dainty pink and gold party and the unconventional use of mason jars! Don’t even get me started with those mini party hats and gifts on the animals 😍 <sigh>
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!