Let’s start the week on a sweet note, shall we? We first saw Mommy Ardith’s love for DIY parties when we featured her Party like a Pineapple party a while back. Now she’s at it again with this donut shop-themed party that’s oozing with cute little details. She shares, “It was a small party, only family, which we held at my in-law’s house. I made a donut costume for her this past Halloween so I thought it would go well for her birthday theme, and really, who doesn’t love donuts?!” And the donuts and birthday girl Alexi are not the only main attractions in this party. How cute are those donut shoppe hats and centrepieces?! Your daily dose of sweetness is on us! Enjoy the photos!
Achieve this look for your next homemade party:
- Invitation, happy birthday banner, giveaway tags from SwankyPress in Etsy
- Donut shoppe hats, donut/donut truck centerpieces, donut giveaway box from Oriental Trading Company
- Photo Booth props from PaperBuiltShop in Etsy
- Donuts from Krispy Kreme, Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts
- Chalkboard banner from Celebrations Party Central
- Glass milk containers from one of those Japanese 88 peso stores (the containers were 2 for 88!)
- Divisoria finds: Balloons, crepe paper, pink/yellow paper bags, giveaways
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!