February is one of my favorite months (see why here and here) and it’s proving to be such a lucky month for me as I finally formally launched the event coordination line of HMP. Tassel Events mounted its first party last month and I can’t wait to share with you all the exciting details we put together for this one Ü
I’ll still continue championing DIY parties and celebrating the littlest of things, but for those who need help, Tassel Events would gladly lend a helping hand💃🏼 I receive numerous inquiries for party styling and party supplies, we’ll get to that eventually. For now, HMP’s sister brand will focus on on-the-day and full party coordination services. Send us an email at email@example.com to inquire 💌
And now, it’s time for your favorite parties from last month which seemed to have a common theme – half birthdays and flowers!
1. @mabellie’s half birthday celeb for baby Titus. Yes, you guys. Half birthdays are a thing now. Who wouldn’t want to celebrate each and every milestone of your baby?!
2. @brielifique’s Moana party. A perfect theme for the summer! Read up here so you’ll know how to DIY yours!
3. @nurse_v_’s giant paper flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? Especially ones you can make and keep! 😉
4. @joycelinayporto’s paper flower for #hmpmakeitmondays. Flowers were definitely in, it was February after all! Love the gold detail on this one!
5. @chichicolins’ half birthday party. As if we need more proof that half birthdays are a thing now!
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!