Some bunny celebrated her first birthday with a cute bunny-themed party! It was bunny ears and bunny tails and bunny faces all around in Ember’s homemade party. And carrots, don’t forget the carrots! Mommy Je, our bride from a wedding and baby shower we previously featured, practiced her DIY skills yet again and the result was another fun-filled party. It was nice to see her progress from being a DIY bride to a DIY mom-to-be and then now as a full-fledged DIY mommy! She shares, “We just wanted a simple birthday celebration for my daughter, no clowns, no elegant decors, no expensive photobooth. Me and my husband wanted a traditional birthday party with a twist.” Read on to the end to see some links to printables and tutorials.
Create this homemade party, just like this DIY mommy:
- Catering by Margarita the Event Caterer (Lipa City based)
- Cake by Simple Life Coffee Shop
- Download bunny snack cup printable here
- See the carrot garland tutorial here
- Lootbags were made of regular coloured loot bags with rabbit printables. Download the bunny goodie bag printable here.
- Bunny ears made from paper plates and pink textile paint.
- Piñata made out of cartolina instead of the usual paper maché or cardboard box
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties! Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here. And if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!