So hey! We celebrated some milestones last April and I couldn’t be any happier! Turned a year older and, hopefully wiser, but what excited me the most was reaching our 10-thousandth follower mark in Instagram! Thank you all for joining me in the pursuit of showcasing these parties made with love, patience and pawis! 😂 Let’s inspire each other more as we continue to grow as a community. For starters, here are some of your favorite parties from April.
1. @laynopuente’s bunny-themed party. Cookies + milk = comfort party food!
2. @meanncoholic’s flowery party. There’s always a reason to celebrate, especially 85th birthdays!
3. @iamviviang’s twinkle star party. That cheeky cake is adorable, never mind that it’s already sliced! 😂
4. @luciepatootie’s DIY monthly shoot. Adorable right?! Love her summer, err, sampay look! ☀️
5. @meanqueenlynn’s pink and black spread. How can you go wrong with pole dancing toppers for a bachelorette?!
Do you love to throw DIY parties just like us? Join our Instagram and Facebook communities for daily DIY party inspirations. Use the hashtag #homemadeparties to share your own party. Looking forward to seeing one of your parties here next month!