Old McDonald meets Jollibee, E-I-E-I-O! Every kid dreams of a Jollibee party! They really are a lot of fun, but oftentimes have limited themes to choose from. This is where mommy Cris’ DIY skills come in, making Liam’s party extra special by adding a personal touch. With some creativity here, and scissors and glues there, little Liam had a barn! I just love all the rustic details of this barnyard bash’s DIY dessert spread, and I’m sure you will too!
Cupcake topper printables designed by daddy and assembled by mommy. Love the use of paper straws for the sticks. Did you notice the lifters used to elevate the desserts? They were made out of boxes covered with gift wrappers.
Check this list to see how mommy DIY’d this party:
- Party Venue: Jollibee Greenmeadows C5
- Chocolate Campfire Cake from Purple Oven, topped with buntings purchased from Living Well
- Cake pops from Peach’s Goodies & Sweet
- All in the family: chocolate cupcakes baked by cousin Joy, chalkboard art made by cousin Iris
- Chalkboard clips and wooden letter from Celebrations Party Central
- Animal cutouts made by mommy using crafting rubber sheets from National Bookstore
- Key chain giveaway by Ant’s Pocket
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!