Another barnyard party graces the blog today, and this time, it’s #MiguelsBarnyard! A sign saying “Everything is crafted especially for you” greets you as you enter, and by just that alone you’ll know right away that this was a love-filled affair! As I read through mommy Nouelle’s email with her list of “suppliers” (“donuts from dad”, “so and so ordered by mom”, “made by my sisters”) I was convinced all the more of just how much love was poured into putting together this homemade party. Plus, with 14 Four Cafe’s rustic charm set as backdrop, Miguel was sure to have that country farm vibe! E-i-e-i-o!
Here’s mommy Nouelle’s list of suppliers for Miguel’s Barnyard:
- Photos by Mot Rasay
- Giveaway bottle Jars from Jar Connection
- Farm Animal Balloons and Striped Straws from Amazon
- Divisoria finds: Letter Standee and Tin Pails
- Barn House Activity, blackboard writings and “wooden” crates (which are actually just illustration boards painted to look like wood) by Nouelle’s sister CJ
- Watering cans ordered overseas
- Cakes, cupcakes and cookies by Grace of Humming Bread
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!