And by South of the Metro, I mean Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Parañaque…yes, even Laguna and Cavite! You must be wondering…why just the South? There are a lot more venues to choose from up North (Makati, Pasig, Quezon City, etc). And that, right there, is the answer to your question. There are tons of venues to choose from so we’ll break this into several posts.
We all know how important a venue is (among others, it can dictate your theme, your number of guests, sometimes even the date and time of your party depending on its availability!), so all you DIY party moms of the South, bring out your pens and take note of these places worthy of a visit.
- Where: Corregidor St., Tierra Nueva Village, Muntinlupa City
- Contact Details: 775-3018, (0939) 626-8958 / amistosaclubhouse.weebly.com
2. AYALA ALABANG VILLAGE SOCIAL HALL (Muntinlupa). An air-conditioned room on the second floor of a bustling park and basketball court, the Social Hall fits 70 comfortably with 100 guests being a stretch.
- Where: Basilan Street, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: Call the barangay office at 807-2472, look for Myra
- See parties in this venue here. Read a review here.
- Where: Sonera and Primera inside Ayala Southvale Village, Daang Hari, Bacoor Cavite
- Contact Details: 901-5690
Photos from Ingente-Valencerina Photography.
4. AZUMI BOUTIQUE HOTEL (Muntinlupa). Not really a fan of hotels for homemade parties, but Azumi has a quaint penthouse space connected to a rooftop pool area that overlooks the Alabang cityscape. The hotel also houses Romulo Cafe, another good option for intimate parties.
- Where: 2205 Market Street Madrigal Business Park Phase III Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: 869-9888, 894-2011 / azumi.ph
Photos from asweetcottage.com.
5. CANVAS (Muntinlupa). Possibly the newest venue in this list (it opened August 2015), Canvas gives you several function rooms to choose from, from a very intimate party of 8 to as much as 160 guests in attendance.
- Where: Westgate, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: 834-9702, (0917) 835-0610 / FB: Canvas
Photo from canvas.com.ph.
6. CITADELLA CLUBHOUSE (Las Piñas). One of the few venues that do not require sponsorships, it is a popular choice among those from the South because of it’s affordable rental fee. Can fit around 100 guests.
- Where: Citadella Avenue, Citadella Executive VIllage, Las Piñas
- Contact Details: 820-7229
Photos from Rio Jones Photography.
7. DAZO HALL (Las Piñas). A popular venue this side of South and one with the cheapest rates. Good deal considering it is air-conditioned and can hold as many as 200 guests. (Possible venue for a wedding reception too!)
- Where: Earl Carroll Avenue, Philamlife Village, Pamplona Dos, Las Pinas City
- Contact Details: 871-2285
Photos from Labski Fotografi.
- Where: Buckingham Street, Hillsborough Alabang Village, Cupang, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: 772-4371, 809-3533
Photos from Rio Jones Photography.
- Where: 18 Ma. Asuncion Spirig Street, BF Resort Village Las Pinas (oculars by appointment only)
- Contact Details: (0927) 150-6895, FB: The Hollow Box
Photos from Hollow Box’ Facebook page.
- Branch 1: 805-3096, Dandelion St. Rainbow Village, Las Pinas
- Branch 2: 861-2286, Marcos Alvarez Avenue, Las Pinas
Photos from J’s Garden Facebook page.
11. THE NEST, VIVERE (Muntinlupa). Vivere Suites revamped their Sky Lounge at the 31st floor and turned it into a pretty-looking space that’s great for family events like baptisms and intimate birthday parties.
- Where: Bridgeaway Avenue, FIlinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: 771-7777 / FB: The Nest Alabang
Photo from The Nest’s Facebook page.
- Where: Alabang-Zapote Road
- Contact Details: 881-4539, (0939) 809-4714 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: Woodside Village, Biñan Laguna
- Contact Details: (0917) 580-6868 / FB: Patio Ysabel
Photos from Patio Ysabel’s Facebook page.
- Where: Ponticelli, Daang Hari, Bacoor Cavite
- Contact Details: 837-1400 / FB: Ponticelli Official
- Where: Portofino Heights Alabang, Daang Hari Road, Cavite
- Contact Details: (0917) 861-3894 / www.portofinoalabang.com.ph
Photo from armilveloso.com.
- Where: St. Joseph St, San Jose Village, Alabang Zapote Rd, Cupang, Muntinlupa
- Contact Details: 807-7836
- Where: West Service Road, Brgy. Sun Valley, Bicutan, Parañaque
- Contact Details: (0928) 505-6143, (0917) 592-7227
Photo from Sugarpuff Photography’s Facebook page.
- Where: Brgy. San Vicente, San Pedro Laguna
- Contact Details: 771-0662 / FB: Stonecrest Clubhouse
Photo from Reflective Chemistry’s website.
- Where: El Grande Corner Tropical Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque
- Contact Details: 822-1000 / www.vsportsclub.com / email@example.com
Photo from The Village Sports Club’s website.
- Where: BF Resort Drive BF Resort Las Pinas City
- Contact Details: 703-7571, 519-2611
Photo from dreamtheme-ph.com.
There are a lot of other venues in the South, including great restaurant finds. BF alone has tons of this. But we’ll save that for another post in this series. Of course, let’s not forget the usual favourites:
- Acacia Hotel
- Ayala Alabang Country Club
- B Hotel
- Crimson Hotel
- The Palms Country Club
Quite a long list we have here. I hope it helps you kickstart that search for the best venue options in the area. Most of these require sponsorships, but it’s always best to contact the venue itself for more detailed information. Good luck with the party planning folks!
Don’t forget, if you planned a DIY party, click here to see how you can be featured in Homemade Parties. Done with the search for the perfect venue? Check out our directory here and find just the perfect party suppliers you’re looking for! Finally, if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!
The venues in these areas are not limited to the ones we have on this post. I’m sure there are a lot more, and if you have some suggestions for our next “party venues” post, please let us know! This list came about after some research spent on the internet, in the hopes of helping fellow moms like me looking for venues. I am not affiliated with any of these venues. Please check here for some of the suppliers I’ve used and recommend.