We’re having a purr-ty today and it’s so kawaii! Baby Isabelle gets to celebrate with all her kitty friends and it’s purr-fect because she loves cats! Mommy Dyan whipped out her DIY skills and styled Isabelle’s party – making yarn balls, and paper rosettes, and centrepieces, and so much more. On a side note, I’ve been hearing kawaii a lot but was unsure of its meaning until now. So when mommy emailed us about her daughter’s “kawaii party” I had to Google it already! To those who don’t know, it’s a word in Japanese pop culture that means “cute, pretty, charming, lovely.” And true enough, we’ve got a cute little party on the blog today! Enjoy!
Achieve your own kawaii party with these suppliers:
- Photography by Quirky Junior
- Careering by Queensland Catering Services
- Entertainment c/o host/magician Ralph Realizo
- Cake by A Cupcake Wish
- Cat Keychain Souvenirs by Miss Meemo
- Ceiling Balloons by CLAVISpartycity
- Chalkboard, Buntings, layout & printing c/o Maggie and Dee
- Cat wood centrepieces from Craft Revive Piece
- Isabelle’s tutu skirt and cat headband from K.Lee Artistry
- Invitation by whims&fancies
Got your own DIY party to share? Click here to see how you too can be featured in Homemade Parties!
Planning a DIY party? Visit our party supplies directory here.