Last month, I shared with you some possible venues for a party for the Southern folks. In the second installment of “Party Venues to Consider,” we move to Central Metro Manila as we feature options you can find in Manila, Pasay, Makati, Taguig, and some parts of Parañaque that’s in between being in the South and center of Manila. Your friends will surely love you for choosing a venue that’s somewhat middle-ground. Here goes the list and we hope you find what you’re looking for!
1. ACACIA ESTATES (Taguig). Acacia Estates is a premier community developed by DMCI. It houses several mid and high-rise developments such as Mahogany Place, Rosewood Pointe and Royal Palm Residences (pictured below), all of which have clubhouses or function halls you can check out.
- Where: Acacia Estates, Acacia Avenue, Taguig
- Contact Details: 555-7777 (Head Office Trunkline) / DMCI Website
2. GM EVENTS VENUE (Makati). Situated in the heart of Makati, GM Events Venue is a two-story events building owned by renowned wedding planner Kutchie Zaldarriaga of Getting Married Philippines.
- Where: Bldg. 1269 Batangas St, Brgy. San Isidro, Makati
- Contact Details: 584-5852, 671-5496, 671-5497 / GM Events Venue Website
3. IBARRA’S GARDEN (Manila). Part of the chain of Ibarra’s Party Venues and Catering usually known for weddings, Ibarra’s Garden in Manila offers reasonably-priced kiddie party packages with no additional venue rental fee.
- Where: 525 Padre Faura St, Ermita, Manila
- Contact Details: 522-9999, 254-9088 / Ibarra’s Website
4. MARINA BAY EAST CLUBHOUSE (Parañaque). Oftentimes mistaken to be in Pasay, Marina Bay is located near Mall of Asia which makes it an easy travel for your guests from the South (via Coastal Road) or from the North (via EDSA).
5. MULTINATIONAL VILLAGE PAVILION (Parañaque). The village offers a gazebo as its events hall, giving your parties an indoor/outdoor feel.
6. NORTH FORBES PAVILION (Makati). This pavilion is a spacious and affordable venue in between Makati and Taguig. It’s right next to a garden which makes for a perfect backdrop for your pre-party family shoot.
7. PALM GROVE, THE ROCKWELL CLUB (Makati). This banquet hall of The Rockwell Club looks out into the Palm Grove Garden, giving it a light and breezy ambience. It can sit around 100 pax and charges corkage fees for outside food. The garden can be rented, allowing an additional seating of 70 pax.
- Where: 23 Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City
- Contact Details: 897-8310 / The Rockwell Club Website
8. The PERGOLA (Pasay). Perfect for those wanting that outdoorsy feel without actually having to be outdoors. Pergola, an octagon-shaped event venue surrounded by lush greeneries (and the restaurant row of CCP complex), can fit about 100-150 guests.
- Where: CCP Complex, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
- Contact Details: 577-0680 / The Pergola Website
9. PHILIPPINE AIRFORCE OFFICER’S CLUBHOUSE (Pasay). Very accessible to guests coming from the South or North. Open to civilians but rental fees are discounted upon sponsorship from a member of the military.
- Where: Gate 5, Villamor Airbase, Pasay City
- Contact Details: 854-6701 local 5321/5323 / Villamor Airbase Website
- See a party in this venue here.
- Where: Arnaiz Ave (formerly Pasay Rd), Makati
11. R SPACE EVENTS VENUE (Makati). R Space is a quaint boutique events place with rooms that can accommodate relatively big parties with 150-200 guests or small ones with 10-15 guests. Owned by Rita Neri, one of the Philippines’ pioneers in the wedding planning industry, R Space offers an all-in party package and a venue-rental only package.
- Where: 215 Nicanor Garcia St., Bel Air 2 Village, Makati City
- Contact Details: 869-7637 / email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org / R Space Website
12. SANTUARIO DE SAN ANTONIO FUNCTION HALL (Makati). Perfect for Christening parties, this function hall is adjacent to the famous Church of Forbes Park. Its has three “bays”, each capable of holding up to 100 guests. You may rent out one division or all three depending on your number of guests.
- Where: 215 Nicanor Garcia St., Bel Air 2 Village, Makati City
- Contact Details: 843-8830 to 32, and 843-8835 to 36 / FB: Santuario de San Antonio Parish
13. SEA RESIDENCES (Pasay). Another venue close to Mall of Asia offering multipurpose rooms and pool deck area as options for your parties.
- Where: Pea Road 1, Pasay City
14. SERENDRA SOCIAL HALL (Taguig). Conveniently located in Bonifacio Global City and within Ayala’s premier condominium development, the Serendra Social Hall is a perfect option for those who want to make sure their party’s venue is “middle-ground.” It can fit about 70-80, perfect for your homemade parties, and faces the garden and pool area.
- Where: One Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, 32nd St, Taguig
- Contact Details: 848-5000
15 & 16. SMX MOA and AURA (Pasay and Taguig). Yup, the SMX Convention Center isn’t just for concerts and bridal fairs and trade shows. They have smaller meeting rooms that can be converted to function halls and can fit about 60-150, banquet style.
- Where: Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City and 3rd and 4th Levels, SM Aura Premier, Taguig
- Contact Details: SMX Website
17. URDANETA VILLAGE CLUBHOUSE (Makati). Like most village clubhouses, the Urdaneta Village Clubhouse is open to non-residents for an additional fee.
- Where: Urdaneta Avenue, Urdaneta Village, Makati City
- Contact Details: 817-6051 to 53
18. VILLAMOR AIRMEN’S MUSEUM (Pasay). A venue with an elevated stage, this one’s perfect for kids fascinated with airplanes or aeronautics. The aircrafts on display in the museum grounds make for a perfect photo-op session and sets the theme of your party immediately.
- Where: Gate 4, Villamor Airbase, Pasay City
- Contact Details: 832-3498 / Philippine Airforce Website
19. WTE VENUES (Manila). The World Trade Exchange building houses the WTE Venues on its 36 floor, giving your guests a view of the Manila Bay and rustic Intramuros. You’ll have three function halls to choose from, including a poolside option.
- Where: 215 Juan Luna St, World Trade Exchange Building, Binondo, Manila
- Contact Details: 241-0038 to 40 / WTE Venues Website
Sponsorship or member endorsement may be required for most of these places so its best to check with the venue itself.
There are definitely a lot to choose from, but we hope this list provides you with some hidden gems you can consider. Like in our previous post, we deliberately did not include big hotels or well-known event halls in the list above. Here are other popular choices:
- Blue Leaf Filipinas (Parañaque)
- Blue Leaf Events Pavilion (Taguig)
- Enderun Colleges (Taguig)
- Manila Polo Club (Makati)
- NBC Tent (Taguig)
- White Space (Makati)
Don’t forget, if you planned a DIY party, click here to see how you can be featured in Homemade Parties. Done with the search for the perfect venue? Check out our directory here and find just the perfect party suppliers you’re looking for! Finally, if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!
Photo sources: Labski Fotografi for Acacia Estates; Shutter Panda taken for La Belle Fête Weddings and Events for R Space; Nicolas Photography/Videography taken for La Belle Fête Weddings and Events for GM Events Venue and Santuario de San Antonio Function Hall and The Residences at Greenbelt; Rio Jones Photography for Marina Bay East Clubhouse, Multinational Village Pavilion, The Pergola, Sea Residences, Villamor Airmen’s Museum, and Urdaneta Village Clubhouse; The Rockwell Club website and Nice Print Photography for Palm Grove; The Happy Project for Philippine Airforce Clubhouse; Rocio’s Party styled by Sugars and Sunbeams for One Serendra; SMX Website for SMX Convetion Halls; WTE Venues Facebook Page for WTE Venues.
The venues in these areas are not limited to the ones we have on this post. I’m sure there are a lot more, and if you have some suggestions for our next “party venues” post, please let us know! This list came about after some research spent on the internet, in the hopes of helping fellow moms like me looking for venues. I am not affiliated with any of these venues. Please check here for some of the suppliers I’ve used and recommend.