I love Tagaytay for so many reasons. When I was younger, and back when it wasn’t as commercialised as it is today, we would have family reunions and overnight stays in the quarters by Tagaytay’s radar station. As a teenager growing up in the South, my high school friends and I would go to Tagaytay for lunch or merienda and still manage to be back in time for dinner with the family. And, of course, it was also witness to many-a-dates as a twenty-something hopeless romantic. I guess that’s why it was an easy choice for us when we decided to have a Tagaytay wedding. It was destination, but not quite so. It was picturesque, whichever way you look! And, more importantly, it had the perfect weather; not too warm, not too cold.
So if you’re as in love with Tagaytay as I am, or simply considering it as a venue for your wedding, this post is for you! I’ve asked some people in the wedding industry – from photographers, to make-up artists to wedding coordinators – what their favorite wedding venues in and around Tagaytay are and here are the top picks:
1. HACIENDA ISABELLA (Indang). This was witness to my own ever after so I’m happy to know we aren’t the only ones in love with its rustic beauty. Its sprawling garden is so inviting and the architecture and timeless pieces you see all around makes every corner picture-perfect!
- Where: 8 Carasuchi, Indang Cavite
- Contact Details: (632) 645-2453 / (a) 953-9488 / Hacienda Isabella Website
2. ANGELFIELDS (Silang). This nature sanctuary offers different venue packages like a garden ceremony/reception that can accommodate up to 250 pax or an indoor reception in their newly constructed hall, Aqua en Vino, that can fit 150-500.
- Where: Sta. Rosa Rd, Brgy. Pasong Langka, Silang Cavite
- Contact Details: (0917) 542-4024 / Angelfields Website
3. HILLCREEK GARDENS (Alfonso). Al fresco weddings abound in Tagaytay and Hillcreek Gardens offers one of the most welcoming courtyards there is. They also have a pavilion venue with a maximum capacity of 350 for those who want that indoor-outdoor feel.
- Where: 134 Tagaytay-Alfonso Road, Brgy. Sikat, Cavite
- Contact Details: (0917) 324-5413, (0922) 849-5413 / Hillcreek Gardens Website
4. ANTONIO’S (Alfonso). Book a section or the entire place and let this elegantly chic restaurant be the venue for your special day. Do not be fooled by its size because it can accommodate up to 300 guests while still giving your party an intimate atmosphere. (Plus the food’s de-li-cious too!)
- Where: Purok 138, Barangay Neogan, Luksuhin-Mangas Road, Alfonso, Tagaytay City
- Contact Details: (0917) 899-2866, (0918) 899-2866 / Antonio’s Website
5. TAGAYTAY HIGHLANDS (Tagaytay City). Not only does it give you several options for reception venues but it has two chapels you can choose from as well. This is perfect for those who want to jump right into the party after the ceremony!
- Where: Tagaytay Highlands, Calabuso Rd, Calabuso North, Tagaytay City
- Contact Details: (046) 483-0848 / Highlands’ Website
6. Sonya’s Garden – one of the original wedding venues in Tagaytay with a charming ambience. It has a garden setting, but indoor!
7. Narra Hill – This time, one of the newest venues as of this writing and quickly becoming a favorite. Get married under a tree overlooking the Taal Lake, why don’t we?
8. The Hills @ Silang – The Hills is the closest reception venue to San Antonio de Padua, the quaint little church in Silang which is now a favorite ceremony venue in Tagaytay.
9. Taal Vista Hotel – If you want the hotel/ballroom feel but in a destination wedding, then Taal Vista’s the place for you! Oh, but they offer an outdoor option too!
10. Ville Sommet – This Glass House sits on a one and half hectare garden that’s perfect for enjoying the cool weather and beautiful sceneries of Tagaytay.
Oh, and I also like Splendido and was once fixated on getting married in Balai Taal! How about you? What’s your favourite wedding venue in the Tagaytay area?
Photo Sources: Jaja Samaniego Photography for Hacienda Isabella, Angelfields’ Facebook page, Air Balloon Project for Hillcreek Gardens, Bea Caisip Photography for Antonio’s Tagaytay, Highlands Website and Quirky Creatives for Tagaytay Highlands, Catilo for Sonya’s Garden, We Do it for Love Photography for Narra Hill, The Hills Website, Taal Vista Hotel Website
Don’t forget, if you planned a DIY party or wedding, click here to see how you can be featured in Homemade Parties. Done with the search for the perfect venue? Check out our directory here and find just the perfect party suppliers you’re looking for! Finally, if you need some more help with your DIY planning, join Homemade Parties’ DIY Party planning community in Facebook!