If I had to make a choice between a walk-in closet or a craft room, I’d choose a craft room in a heartbeat! Of course it would be nice to have both, but if there’s something we learn quickly in life, it’s that sometimes we can’t have it all! Haha! 😂 I actually have neither right now, so naturally I torture myself and turn to Pinterest and Instagram so I can die with envy. Join me? Here are some swoon-worthy craft rooms/corners/boxes/what-have-you’s and organizing ideas that you totally need to see!
1. This functional gift wrapping section. See this amazing craft room make-over here.
2. You probably already know why i love this! Seafood Green is *heart*! More of this here.
3. A rustic workspace. See the whole space here.
4. Pop of colors gets this room done! I wonder how long it looks this tidy.
5. Oh this cuteness! I’d love to spend an afternoon here. Pass me my teacup please!
6. I once arranged my art papers according to the colors of the rainbow. True story. When I was 10 years old. So this Ikea shelving solution totally gets me! See the entire room here.
7. Out of sight, out of mind. And this desk solves the problem!
10. Well, we don’t always need a room! Sometimes, all we need is a closet! See how this space came to be here.
12. But we can always dream. So let’s hope for not just a room or a closet – but an entire studio! Here’s one of may favorite blog’s craft studio.